Sunday, February 12, 2012

upcycling lego into key holder...


I wanted to make this upcycling for many days now, but couldn't find the time to do it. this week end I finally found the time... The idea was to use legos from my son, make a keychain and being able to hang it somewhere in order to stop losing my keys... I used transparent legos that I stuck on a switch plate.

How to make it


I used an old keychain to reuse the ring, a brick for the keychain and transparent bricks to stick to the switch plate.

Using a drill, I made two little holes in the blue brick allowing me to fit the keychain using pliers (that opened the attachment ring).


Using epoxy glue, it's easy to stick the brick to the switch plate. That's all you need to do! It takes 30 min to make. Now there's no way I'm gonna lose my keys.... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment